- Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Communicating Science
- Contribution to a better society
The selection criteria for each category is available here.
Who is eligible?
The contest is open for all FP7 and Horizon 2020 MSCA Fellows and alumni, available to attend the MSCA 2017 Malta conference on 11th and 12th May 2017. Project managers will not be eligible to apply.
How to apply?
More information on how to submit your application is available in the form.
About the prize
The award winner will have their travel and accommodation costs for the conference reimbursed and receive a trophy and a certificate signed by the EU Director General for Education, Youth, Sport and Culture.
Below is an indicative calendar:
- Call for applications opens in January 2017;
- Call for applications closes on 19th March 2017 (noon, CET);
- 20th March – 9th April 2017: Individual assessment by members of the Jury;
- mid-April 2017: Consensus and selection of winners (by conference call), notification of winners and request for information by the shortlisted submissions for participation in a poster exhibition;
- 11th May 2017: Awards ceremony