VENUE: Institute of Experimental Medicine ASCR
– Acoustical measurements and stimulation
– Anesthesia, surgery, auditory evoked responses, and otoacoustic emissions in experimental animals
– Behavioral methods in auditory research
– Basics in neurohistology, immunohistochemistry, stereology, quantitative morphology, and western blot
– Patch clamp and brain slices
– Single and multiple unit recording
– Two-photon microscopy in the auditory cortex
– Basics in audiologic examination, otoacoustic emissions and subjective audiogram in humans
Schedule: in the morning there will be lectures on the above mentioned topics and then practical training sessions will follow in the afternoon.
Participants can register on line: http://www.iem.cas.cz/news-events/conferences-and-courses/conferences-and-courses/2015-training-school/index.html
For further information, please download the Training School in Auditory Neuroscience Programme.